Temporary Video – Editing in process
Panel #1 – Big Picture – Introduction for Breakouts CME: 1.75 hours
Starts Time 00 hr 44 min
- Understanding How to be the Doctor You Wanted to Be – Paul Thomas, M.D.
- Empowering Physicians to be Change Leaders – Ellen McKnight, M.D.
- Implement Value and Define the Winning Formula – Josh Umbehr, M.D.
- Explore How Investing in DPC Saves Money – Chad Savage, M.D.
Panel #2 – Legal CME: 1.25 hours
Starts Time 02 hr 42 min – Jump https://youtu.be/xHd3xx0oGqI?t=9731
Legal issues, contracting issues, compliance – Phil Eskew, D.O., J.D., MBA
Discuss legal issues, contracting issues, compliance Update on state and federal legislative / policy issues
Moderated by Hal Scherz, M.D. – Audience participation
Lunch Keynote Speaker CME: 1 hour
Starts Time 04 hr 37 min – Jump https://youtu.be/xHd3xx0oGqI?t=16649
HHS Senior Advisor to the Secretary – James Parker
Health Reform and Director of the Office of Health Reform at HHS
Panel #3 – Free Market Medical Association (FMMA) CME: 1.75 hours
Starts Time 05 hr 17 min – Jump https://youtu.be/xHd3xx0oGqI?t=19046
- Understanding the problems with our healthcare / hospital system – G. Keith Smith, M.D.
- Learn to work with DPC “friendly” employers / TPAs / Self funded plans – Jay Kempton
- Discuss breaking the cost curve – Lee Gross, M.D.